Bus Éireann has greatly increased the number and range of its services to and from Dublin Airport so that you can now travel from the airport to most parts of the country with ease and in comfort.
- You can buy a through ticket from any point on our Expressway network to Dublin Airport. This permits you to travel to Dublin and transfer to the Airlink service.
- Airlink operated by Dublin Bus runs between the Arrivals Hall at Dublin Airport & Busáras (Central Bus Station), serving the city centre & main Dublin railway stations.
- Bus Éireann customers travelling to Dublin Airport are advised to plan their coach journey so as to arrive at the airport at least one hour before the recommended check-in time shown on their airline tickets.
- Donegal Service – 9 services linking Donegal Town with Dublin Airport everyday.
- All services on Dublin/Derry routes operate via Dublin Airport - Operated in conjunction with Translink.
- Expressway services on Dublin/Belfast operate via Dublin Airport. There are 20 departures daily in both directions departing Dublin and Belfast on the hour from 05:00 to 21:00 inclusive. Outside those hours, services depart Belfast and Dublin nightly at 23:00, 01:00 and 03:00.
- Travel Galway/Dublin Airport - 6 Services Daily.
- Dundalk/Drogheda/Dublin Airport/Dublin – Route 100X
Express limited stop services operating at hourly intervals Monday to Sunday
- Navan/Dunshaughlin/Ratoath/Dublin Airport/Dublin City University - Services operate at hourly intervals everyday.
- Drogheda/Balbriggan/Dublin – Route 101 Services operate via Dublin Airport at 20-minute intervals on weekdays. 24 departures both directions
Fares on the Airlink service from Dublin Airport to Busáras (Central Bus Station) are:
Adult single €6.00
Child single €3.00
Tickets are available from C.I.E. Tours desk in Dublin Airport.
Timetable PDF files will appear automatically in most web browsers. If timetable does not appear, use this link to obtain a free copy of the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Return to the top