Getting around Ireland has never been easier. For maximum choice and flexibility choose from our three different types of Tourist Travel Pass.
"Gathering" Bus & Rail Pass
To celebrate Ireland’s year of ‘The Gathering’ 2013, a special combined Bus/Rail ‘Gathering’ ticket is available for purchase online from https://ecommerce.buseireann.ie/asp/ExplorerList.asp.
The ticket will allow unlimited travel on the following:
- Bus Éireann scheduled services including Expressway, Stage Carriage, Commuter, City & Town within the Republic of Ireland. (Not valid for Eurolines, DayTours, Special Events).
- Iarnród Éireann scheduled services including Intercity, DART and Commuter services within the Republic of Ireland
There are two types of the ticket available for as follows:
- Adult 3 consecutive days of unlimited travel for just €99
- Adult 7 consecutive days of unlimited travel for just €199
The tickets will be available for purchase and travel during 2013 only.
Open Road Pass
The Open Road bus pass allows you unlimited travel on all Bus Éireann scheduled services including Expressway, local, city and town services. These tickets are easy to use, you simply decide when you want to travel and then write the first and last dates of travel on the ticket. Open Road passes are valid only in the Republic or Ireland, and are not valid on Cross-Border services. Buy Open Road Ticket
Irish Rover Bus Only
Valid for travel on all Bus Éireann and Ulsterbus services in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland. Also valid on city services in Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford & Belfast (Citybus). Buy Irish Rover Ticket
Irish Explorer Bus/Rail
Valid for travel on Intercity, DART, Suburban Rail Services (Iarnród Éireann) and all Bus Éireann scheduled services including Expressway, local, city and town services. It is not valid for travel on services in Northern Ireland. Buy Explorer Ticket
Bus Éireann also operates Day Tours from various Towns/Cities
- You may buy these tickets on-line & collect them from the following Bus Stations during Travel Centre Opening Hours.
- Alternatively buy them online now & postal delivery will take approx. 8 working days (Ire), 10 working days (Eur) or 15 working days (elsewhere).
- The Open Road Pass provides maximum flexibility & the best value on the most comprehensive public transport network in the country.
- For every day of travel you require, you have two days to use it - i.e. Three days travel out of six up to fifteen days travel on a thirty day Open Road Pass.
- You can also extend your Open Road Pass by buying additional days travel stamps as you go.
Visit our Calender of Events to see what's on in Ireland, and how to get there.
|Travel Centre Opening Hours|
|Ballina Bus Station, Kevin Barry Street|
|Monday to Friday (Except Bank Holidays)||0930 to 1300, 1400 to 1730|
|Cork Bus Station, Parnell Place|
|Monday to Saturday (Except Bank Holidays)||0900 to 1630|
|Dublin, Busáras (Central Bus Station), Store Street|
|Monday to Friday||0730 to 1900|
|Saturday||0730 to 1845|
|Sunday & Bank Holidays||0830 to 1830|
|Galway Bus Station, Eyre Square|
|Monday to Saturday (Except Bank Holidays)||0930 to 1715|
|Sligo Bus Station, Lord Edward Street|
|Monday to Friday (Except Bank Holidays)||0830 to 1700|
|Saturday||0900 to 1630|