Payroll Vacancy – Contract Position based in Dublin.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our payroll team who will be able to work to tight deadlines in a timely and accurate manner.
- processing of payrolls – weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- administrative responsibility for management of payroll and benefit issues and accurate record keeping
- co-ordination of preparation of payroll data for staff
- production of payroll runs, including all relevant documentation, and statutory records
- dealing with day to day payroll queries and benefit related issues
- other such duties in connection with payroll issues as may arise from time to time
Skills and knowledge
- previous payroll experience, ideally with Core
- 2 years' experience
- a detailed knowledge of PAYE (inc. BIK) & PRSI
- familiarity with ROS and EFT processes
- computer literate, Core BI, MS Office & Excel
- ability to meet tight deadlines consistently
- good interpersonal skills
- high level of initiative, with sense of responsibility
- PASS or other relevant qualification
Email your CV to email@example.com by Friday, 20 April 2018.
Shortlisting will apply.
Bus Éireann is an equal opportunities employer.