Bus Éireann’s Adds New Departures to its Route 64 Derry-Sligo-Galway Expressway serviceRSS a- A+ Print
On and from Sunday, 11 September, Bus Éireann will introduce a number of improvements to Route 64, Derry-Sligo-Galway coach service timetable.The revised schedule includes the following changes:
- A new Sunday morning 10:00 service from Sligo to Galway via Ireland West Airport Knock
- A new 14:00 direct Friday only service from Sligo to Galway will commence
- The 06:00 departure from Galway to Sligo will arrive in Sligo at 08:30 and will pick up customers in Charlestown, Tubbercurry and Ballinacarrow
- The 18:00 evening departure time from Sligo to Galway will depart at the later time of 18:15
- The 15:15 from Derry to Galway via Sligo will depart at the later time of 15:30
Customers are also advised that pick up times at Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology (Galway campus) have changed and so have some coach departure and arrival times at Ireland West Airport Knock. For information on timetable changes customers are advised to check out www.buseireann.ie.
“Bus Éireann is always looking at ways to improve our services and meet customer needs. Following a review, we decided to introduce timetable changes on our route 64 Expressway service. Customers can sit back, relax and enjoy getting to their destination,” said Rory Leahy, Regional Manager, North-West, Bus Éireann.
The changes to route 64 were sanctioned by the National Transport Authority (NTA).
For more information on Bus Éireann services and online discounts please check out www.buseireann.ie or contact the Sligo Travel Centre on 071-9160066.
Friday, 9th September, 2011