Temporary re-location of Bus Ã‰ireann bus stop at Wexford â€“ routes 2, 40, 55 & local Wexford Services
Customers please note that with effect from Monday, 7 November 2011, the Bus Éireann bus stop at Wexford railway station will not be accessible for a period of approximately 6 weeks to facilitate roadworks.
The Bus Éireann bus stop is re-located on a temporary basis to the southern side of Redmond Square outside O’Brien’s Sandwich Bar/Sam McCauley’s chemist.
Services affected are:
- Route 2, Airport – Dublin – Arklow – Gorey – Enniscorthy – Wexford – Rosslare Harbour and return
- Route 40, Rosslare Harbour - Waterford - Cork - Killarney - Kerry Airport - Tralee and return
- Route 55, Galway - Limerick - Clonmel - Waterford - Rosslare Harbour and return
- Route 371, New Ross - Foulksmills - Adamstown - Wexford
- Route 372, New Ross - Foulksmills - Wellington Bridge -Wexford
- Route 373, New Ross - Fethard-on-Sea -Wellington Bridge - Wexford
- Route 377, Wexford - Enniscorthy
- Route 378, Wexford - Churchtown
- Route 379, Wexford - Curracloe - Kilmuckridge - Gorey
- Route 380, Wexford - Crossabeg
- Route 381, Wexford - Blackhall
- Route 382, Wexford - Adamstown - Wexford
- Route 383, Wexford - Kilmore Quay
Bus Éireann regrets any inconvenience this alteration may cause our customers.
Monday, 7th November, 2011