Revised Timetable for Route 306 Ballynanty-City Centre-Edward Street
Bus Éireann are pleased to announce that as and from Sunday, 7 April 2013, a revised Route 306, Ballynanty-City Centre-Edward Street timetable will be introduced following customer feedback. The revised timetable for Route 306, which has been approved by the National Transport Authority, will provide customers with an hourly service from Edward Street to the city centre via the bus and rail station. Customers from the Ballynanty and Kileely Road areas will have a new direct link with the bus and rail station.
The key features of the revised timetable are:
- Hourly service from Edward Street to city centre via the bus and rail station.
- Direct hourly link from Ballynanty and Kileely Road to the bus and rail station
- The service operating between Edward Street and the city centre operates from Monday to Saturday
- The service from Ballynanty to the city centre will continue to operate every day
- First service from Edward Street at 07.15 and last bus service at 18.15
Customers should note that we will no longer be operating to the Brookfield area. Alternative services to Brookfield are provided on Route 307 and full details are available on the National Journey Planner website - www.transportforireland.ie
For more information, please contact Bus Éireann at (061) 313333
Wednesday, 3rd April, 2013