Bus Ã‰ireann Introduces Revised Route 190/190A service from Laytown-Trim via Drogheda and Navan
As part of an ongoing review of public transport services in the Greater Dublin Area undertaken by the National Transport Authority, Bus Éireann will introduce a revised Route 190/190A bus service from Laytown to Trim-Athboy via Drogheda and Navan commencing on Sunday, 24 November 2013.
This revised bus timetable has been designed to combine current Route 188 Drogheda-Navan-Trim service with the current Route 190 Drogheda-Bettystown-Laytown service.
Enhancements to the bus timetable include:
- Improved clock face frequency of services
- An hourly bus service from Laytown to Drogheda and Navan
- Early morning shuttle service to Laytown Railway Station
- A two hourly bus service from Laytown to Trim via Drogheda and Navan.
- A two hourly bus service from Laytown to Athboy via Drogheda and Navan.
- Increased Saturday & Sunday services
- All services from Drogheda to Navan now operate via Slane
- Better connections to Our Lady’s of Lourdes Hospital in Drogheda and Navan Hospital.
- Improved interchange opportunities at Trim, Navan and Drogheda
From Sunday, 24 November 2013, revised Route 190/190A will no longer operate via Duleek. Customers wishing to travel from Duleek to Drogheda should now travel on Route 189/189A.
Customers wishing to travel from Duleek to Navan can either travel on revised Route 189/A and connect with our Route 190/190A service in Drogheda or travel on revised Route 189/189A service to Ashbourne and change to the connecting Route 109A service to Navan. The changes to Route 190/190A will come into effect on Sunday, 24 November 2013.
These changes have been approved by the National Transport Authority.
Wednesday, 13th November, 2013