New E-Ticket option for Bus Ã‰ireann customers
- Time-saving for customers
- No more last minute dashes to printers, no more empty cartridges or paper trays, just show the MAC number and board the coach
Bus Éireann customers from today will have the option of either printing off their ticket or displaying their e-ticket to the driver before embarking on their journey.
Customers using an e-ticket won’t have to worry about last minute dashes to printers, or worrying about empty ink cartridges and paper trays. All the customer needs to do now is simply book online at www.buseireann.ie, board the coach with their phone device and show the MAC number and details to the driver.
This new initiative is part of the company’s continuous ongoing process of improving the journey and experience for our loyal customers.
Using your mobile to display your e-ticket is easy, all you need to do is:
- Buy your ticket online at www.buseireann.ie
- Open your email displaying your e-ticket details on your phone device
- On boarding the coach, ensure the driver can clearly see your name, journey details and MAC number
- The driver will then enter your MAC number and print out a ticket
- All that’s left is to sit back, relax and enjoy getting to your destination
Terms and conditions apply and this offer is subject to availability.
Monday, 27th January, 2014