Route 350, Galway â€“ Doolin - Ennis, Revised timetable effective 11 May 2014
As part of an ongoing review of public transport services in Clare and Galway undertaken by the National Transport Authority, Bus Éireann have introduced a revised combined Route 350, Galway – Doolin – Ennis which commenced on Sunday, 11 May 2014.
This revised bus timetable has been designed to combine the operations of the following routes:
- Route 50: Galway – Lisdoonvarna – Doolin - Cliffs of Moher
- Route 337: Doolin – Lisdoonvarna – Ennis
- Route 423: Galway - Kinvara
Enhancements to the bus timetable include:
- Improved clock face frequency of services with earlier departures from Galway
- Enhanced summer timetable providing 5 daily services along the route
- Connections available at Galway and Ennis to the wider public transport network including linkages to Shannon Airport
- Increased Saturday & Sunday services
This revised service Route 350 provides an enhanced service for the local community in West Clare providing daily services to local hubs in Galway and Ennis. It also provides a vital public transport service which allows tourists to access the unique landscape of West Clare either as a day trip or for a longer visit. Public transport links are available at Ennis to Shannon Airport for our international customers.
Brian Connolly, Regional Manager, West, Bus Éireann said: “See the Wild Atlantic Way in all its glory on this magnificent bus route. There is just so much to do and see, whether you’re surfing in Lahinch, walking in The Burren or camping in Doolin, this is the location that caters for all your leisure needs. The iconic Cliffs of Moher is a tourist must see on our daily Route 350 “Clare Coast”, which stretches from buzzing Galway along the Atlantic coast serving lovely Kinvara, Ballyvaughan, Doolin and Lahinch, ending in the beautiful town of Ennis”.
These changes to combined Route 350 came into effect on Sunday, 11 May 2014 and have been approved by the National Transport Authority.
The Routes 50, 337 and 423 will no longer operate from this date and are replaced by combined Route 350.
Monday, 12th May, 2014