Translink Proposed Industrial Action - Friday, 13 March 2015
Bus Eireann wishes to advise passengers that due to proposed Industrial Action by Translink staff on Friday, 13 March 2015 the following services will be affected:
- Route X1 Dublin/Belfast – The following Bus Éireann services will be in operation only:
From Busaras: 05:00, 06:00, 07:00, 08:00, 09:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 23:00
From Belfast: 03:00, 05:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 18:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00
- Route 33 Dublin/Derry – The following Bus Eireann services will be in operation only:
Ex Busaras: 06:00, 18:15
Ex Derry: 11:30, 24:00
The following services operating via Northern Ireland may also be affected
- Route 30 Dublin/Donegal – Pick up/drop off at Enniskillen Bus Station
- Route 32 Dublin/Letterkenny – Pick up/drop off at Omagh Bus Station & Strabane Bus Station
- Route 64 Sligo/Derry – Services will still continue to pick up at Foyle Street in Derry
- Route 66 Sligo/Enniskillen – Pick up/drop off at Enniskillen Bus Station
- Route 160 & 161 - Passengers will be dropped off and picked up outside the Buttercrane Shopping Centre Newry.
- Route 480 – Services will still continue to pick up at Foyle Street in Derry.
Please note that every effort will be made to accommodate any extra passengers who plan to use our bus services on Friday, 13 March 2015, and we will monitor demand, whilst keeping capacity levels under constant review.
Intending passenger should, however, be aware that we have very limited additional capacity as this is normally a very busy time with regular Bus Éireann customers.
We regret any inconvenience this industrial action may cause our passengers.
Thursday, 12th March, 2015