Route 202: Apple Campus – Hollyhill – City Centre – Mahon Point Shopping Centre
Route 202: Apple Campus – Hollyhill – City Centre – Mahon Point Shopping Centre, new timetable effective 26th June, 2016
During 2012, Bus Éireann in conjunction with the National Transport Authority (NTA) carried out a review of their services in Cork city and introduced an enhanced public transport network. Customer numbers have grown significantly in the city over the last four years and numerous enhancements to the network have been introduced.
As part of the ongoing review undertaken Bus Éireann and the NTA we are now pleased to announce the following significant service enhancements to Route 202: Apple Campus – Hollyhill – City Centre – Mahon Point Shopping Centre, which will commenced on Sunday June 26th, 2016.
The main features of the enhanced service offering are as follows:
- The weekday service will increase from its current 15 minute frequency to a 10 minute frequency, from 07:00 to 19:00. Thereafter, buses will run every 20 minutes until the last service at 23.30
- The Saturday service will now run every 20 minutes throughout the day
- The Sunday & Public Holiday service will now run every 20 minutes throughout the day
- A number of weekday services will now serve the Monahan Road Business Park
- All services will now operate in both directions on Ringmahon Road and will terminate at the back of Mahon Point Shopping Centre
Benefits of travelling on Bus Éireann Cork’s city services:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Comfortable seats
- Our comprehensive network offers a cost-effective alternative to the hassle of car parking, rising fuel prices and restricted car access in the city centre
- Cheaper fares when using a Leap Card
“These significant service improvements will make Cork’s city bus services even more attractive, and easier to use, for our current and future customers and we look forward to welcoming them on-board,” said Martin Walsh, Regional Manager, South, Bus Éireann
For further details on the enhanced timetable for Route 202: Apple Campus – Hollyhill – City Centre – Mahon Point Shopping Centre, please check here http://www.buseireann.ie/news_timetable.php?id=2047&month=Jun
Bus Éireann would like to thank all our customers for their continued support of public transport services in Cork city, which the company is continually improving.
If you have any feedback or suggestions in relation to the enhanced city network please forward your comments to email@example.com
These changes came into effect on Sunday the 26th of June, 2016 and are approved by the National Transport Authority.
Monday, 27th June, 2016