Save on Summer Days Out with Bus Ã‰ireannâ€™s Passport to Summer
Bus Éireann customers can enjoy major savings on exciting family activities this summer like visiting the Zoo, sky climbing, mixing with Viking and Victorians, holidaying in Clifden and enjoying the sights of one of the top ten cities in the world.
Bus Éireann has joined-up with organisations such as Dublin Zoo, Burger King, Selfcatering.ie, the Curragh, Waterford’s Treasures and Viking Splash Tours this summer to provide its customers with great value days out.
“With our Passport to Summer offers, customers not only get great value fares on coach travel across the country, but can save even more money at a variety of fantastic attractions simply by showing their Bus Éireann ticket,” said Andrew McLindon, PR Manager, Bus Éireann.
Discounts available to customers during July and August when they show a valid Bus Éireann ticket include -
- Free entry to Dublin Zoo for children travelling under a Family Ticket
- 10% discount on a great range of accommodation available on SelfCatering.ie - customers must mention Bus Éireann offer when booking accommodation
- Funtasia - Entry for 2 for the price of 1 to many of Funtasia’s attractions
- Waterford Museum of Treasures – Entry for 2 for the price of 1. Customers can also get 2 for the price of 1 on the historic walking tour – From Viking to Victorians.
- 10% discount on Viking Splash Tours
- Burger King vouchers for customers travelling on our concert services from Dublin
- Free cup of tea or coffee in all Dublin Airport bars when you buy a sandwich.
- Half price entry to the Curragh on race days.
- €5 off Family Ticket for Open Top Tour of Cork City & Blarney.
- 20% off Glasnevin Museum & Cemetery Tour Combination and Family Tickets (2 Adult and 2 Children).
- 10% off Boat Trip on the Corrib on the Corrib Princess.
Further details on these great offers and many more can be found on buseireann.ie
Thursday, 1st July, 2010