Route 115, Dublin â€“ Kilcock - Enfield â€“ Mullingar, new timetable effective Sunday, 25 August 2013
As part of an ongoing review of public transport services in the Greater Dublin Area undertaken by the National Transport Authority, Bus Eireann will introduced a revised Route 115/115A, Dublin – Kilcock – Enfield – Mullingar with effect from Sunday, 25 August 2013
This revised bus timetable is designed to integrate with rail services along the Mullingar – Dublin Corridor. Combined with the rail timetable, it will provide six peak hour weekday departures from Mullingar to Dublin (3 Rail & 3 Bus) and an hourly service off peak (2 hourly Bus & 2 hourly Rail).
Enhancements to the bus timetable will also include:
- Improved clock face frequency timetable
- Later bus departures from Dublin to Mullingar
- Increased level of bus services to Kilcock, Enfield and Summerhill
- Increased level ofbus services at weekends.
- In addition to the above the following service changes will also occur
Route 115 will no longer operate between Longford and Mullingar
Route 118, Dublin – Ballivor – Mullingar will be cancelled and will be replaced by Route 115A which will now operate via the N4 and Kilcock instead of via the N3 and Dunboyne
Friday, 16th August, 2013