Route 304, University of Limerick â€“ City Centre - Raheen, effective 15 September 2013
As part of an ongoing review of public transport services in Limerick City undertaken by the National Transport Authority, Bus Éireann will introduce a revised Route 304, University of Limerick – City Centre – Raheen with effect from Sunday, 15 September 2013.
This revised timetable will continue to operate a 15 minute weekday frequency but with the following changes:
- All Route 304 services from the City Centre to Raheen will no longer operate via William St and Parnell St
- All Route 304 services will now operate from the City Centre to Raheen via O’Connell St and O’Connell Ave
- Customers inbound from the University wishing to access the Bus/Rail Station should alight at the Sexton St stop
- Customers travelling from the Bus/Rail Station to the University will continue to access the service at the bus stop opposite the station
- A new 0700 service departure from Ballycummin to the University of Limerick via the City centre will be introduced
- All weekday services from the City Centre to University between 0700 and 0900 will now serve the National Technology Park
- All weekday services from the University to the City Centre between 1600 and 1800 will now serve the National Technology Park
Customers wishing to travel from the Bus/Rail Station to the Raheen Area should now avail of the Route 301 service.
The Route 304X service to the University of Limerick (College Terms Only) will recommence on Monday, 2 September 2013.
Friday, 6th September, 2013