Revisions to Route 182/182A Monaghan-Ardee-Drogheda effective from Sunday, 24 November 2013
As part of an ongoing review of public transport services in the Louth Area undertaken by the National Transport Authority, Bus Éireann will introduce a revised Route 182/182A bus service extending the service from Monaghan to Drogheda via Ardee commencing on Sunday, 24 November 2013.
This revised bus timetable has been designed to combine current Route 182 Drogheda-Collon-Ardee service with the current Route 177 Dublin-Airport-Ashbourne-Ardee-Monaghan-Clones and provide a greater range of public transport services to our customers.
Enhancements to the bus timetable include:
- Improved clock face frequency of services
- A two hourly bus service from Monaghan to Drogheda return
- An hourly bus service from Ardee to Drogheda return
- Additional stop at Our Lady’s of Lourdes Hospital in Drogheda
- Improved interchange opportunities for customers travelling from Monaghan and Drogheda to Dublin Airport, Belfast, Letterkenny etc
The revised Route 182/182A service will no longer operate directly to Dublin City and Dublin Airport. Customers wishing to travel from Monaghan to Dublin City and Dublin Airport can use our revised Route 182/182A service from Monaghan and transfer in Drogheda to our Route 100X service, which travels onwards to Dublin Airport and Dublin City. Customers can also avail of other services provided by Bus Éireann and other coach operators from Monaghan to Dublin
Customers from Monaghan who currently travel on Route 177 to Dublin in the morning peak should now travel on our current Route 274 service at 0610
Friday, 15th November, 2013