Route 190/190A Laytown-Drogheda-Navan-Trim/Athboy effective Sunday, 24 November 2013
As part of an ongoing review of public transport services in the Greater Dublin Area undertaken by the National Transport Authority, Bus Éireann will introduce a revised Route 190/190A bus service from Laytown to Trim-Athboy via Drogheda and Navan commencing on Sunday, 24 November 2013.
This revised bus timetable has been designed to combine current Route 188 Drogheda-Navan-Trim service with the current Route 190 Drogheda-Bettystown-Laytown service.
Enhancements to the bus timetable include:
- Improved clock face frequency of services
- An hourly bus service from Laytown to Drogheda and Navan
- Early morning shuttle service to Laytown Railway Station
- A two hourly bus service from Laytown to Trim via Drogheda and Navan.
- A two hourly bus service from Laytown to Athboy via Drogheda and Navan.
- Increased Saturday & Sunday services
- All services from Drogheda to Navan now operate via Slane
- Better connections to Our Lady’s of Lourdes Hospital in Drogheda and Navan Hospital.
- Improved interchange opportunities at Trim, Navan and Drogheda
From Sunday 24 November 2013, revised Route 190/190A will no longer operate via Duleek. Customers wishing to travel from Duleek to Drogheda should now travel on Route 189/189A.
Customers wishing to travel from Duleek to Navan can either travel on revised Route 189/A and connect with our Route 190/190A service in Drogheda or travel on revised Route 189/189A service to Ashbourne and change to the connecting Route 109A service to Navan.
Friday, 15th November, 2013