Service disruptions due to weather conditions
Severe weather conditions resulted in disruption to some Bus Éireann services in the West and South West today. Services affected are -
- Route 301, Limerick City - City Centre/Westbury - not operating between City Centre and Westbury due to flooding on Corbally Road.
- Route 305, Limerick City - City Centre to St. Mary's Park - service cannot access St. Mary's Park, is operating to the roundabout at the entrance to St. Mary's Park.
- Route 313 - Limerick/Ardnacrusha - service is operating with diversion via Watch House Cross to Parteen.
- Route 333 - Doonbeg/Ennis - service is diverted via Mullagh due to flooding at Quilty.
- Route 337 - Doolin/Ennis - service is unable to access the Cliffs of Moher. NOTE: 17:35 Limerick/ Ennis/Lahinch/Doolin service will NOT serve Liscannor or Cliffs of Moher today due to continuing poor weather conditions in the area.
All other Bus Éireann routes are operating normally.
Saturday, 1st February, 2014