Route 343 â€“ Limerick-Shannon Airport-Ennis
As part of an ongoing review of public transport services in Clare and Limerick undertaken by the National Transport Authority, Bus Éireann will introduce a revised combined Route 343, Limerick – Shannon Airport - Ennis which will commence on Sunday, 29 June 2014.
This revised bus timetable has been designed to combine the operations of the following routes:
- Route 343: Limerick-Shannon Airport
- Route 344: Ennis-Shannon Airport
Enhancements to the bus timetable include:
- Improved clock face frequency of services
- Standard routing for all services
- Increased frequency between Ennis and Shannon
- Increased frequency between Ennis and Limerick via Shannon Airport
- Improved Sunday frequency
- Improved interchange opportunities for customers at Limerick Bus/Rail Station
- Improved interchange opportunities for customers at Ennis Bus/Rail Station
The changes to Route 343 will come into effect on Sunday, 29 June 2014 and have been approved by the National Transport Authority.
The Route 344 Ennis – Shannon Airport will no longer operate from this date and is replaced by the enhanced Route 343.
Tuesday, 17th June, 2014