Route 243, Cork â€“ Mallow â€“ Buttevant â€“ Newmarket, effective 20 October 2014 - expired
Bus Éireann wishes to advise customers that as part of the ongoing review of services in County Cork, Route 243, Cork – Mallow – Buttevant – Newmarket will be changed on and from Monday, 20 October 2014.
- The 07.10 Newmarket/Mallow service (Mon/Fri) is advanced to depart Newmarket 07.00, Kanturk 07.09, arr Mallow 07.30. Service will no longer serve Ballymaquirke Cross.
- The 07.15 Charleville/Cork service (Mon/Fri) is advanced to depart Charleville 07.05, Ballyhea 07.15, Buttevant 07.25, New Two Pot House 07.30, Mallow 07.35, Mallow, Old Cork Road 07:36, Rathduff 07.50, Cork Arrive 08.20.
- The 10.45 Mallow/Cork service (Mon-Fri) will no longer serve Waterloo and Blarney (Station Cross).
- The 13.40 Newmarket/Cork (Mon/Fri) service will no longer serve Ballymacquirke Cross.
- The 15.15 Doneraile/Cork service (Mon/Thurs Only) will now serve New Two Pot House at 15.22.
- The 16.00 Doneraile/Cork service (Friday Only) will now serve New Two Pot House at 16.07.
- 17.30 Cork/Newmarket service (Mon/Fri) will no longer serve Blarney (Filling Stn); Waterloo and Ballymacquirke Cross
- All services to Kanturk and Newmarket and return will no longer serve Ballymacquirke Cross
- The pick-up/set-down points for the service in Kanturk will be on the Newmarket Road opposite/at the Amenity Park.
Friday, 10th October, 2014