Route 216: Cork University Hospital - Mt Oval, revised timetable effective 16 November 2014
As part of an ongoing review of public transport services in Cork City and County undertaken by the National Transport Authority and Bus Eireann, we wish to advise customers that a revised Route 216: Cork University Hospital – Mt Oval will be introduced from Sunday, 16 November 2014.
The route has been extended to operate outbound via Carr’s Hill, Maryborough Woods, Maryborough Hill and Clarkes Hill to Mt Oval Monswood and return via Clarkes Hill, Maryborough Hill, Maryborough Woods, Carr’s Hill. The route will no longer operate via Rochestown Rd which will be served by a revised Route 223 service.
In addition the departure times of the following trips will also change.
- Mon to Sat, ex Grand Parade to CUH the 07:00 will now depart at 06:50
- Mon toSat, Ex South Mall to Mount Oval 07:25 will now depart at 07:15
- Mon to Sat, Ex Mt Oval to City 07:25 will now depart at 07:15
- Mon to Sat, Ex Mt Oval to City 07:55 will now depart at 07:45
- Mon to Sat, Ex Mt Oval to City 08:25 will now depart at 08:15
Friday, 7th November, 2014