Revisions to the Bus Services in Co. Kerry, effective 26 April 2015
Following a review of public transport services in County Kerry undertaken by The National Transport Authority, Bus Éireann will introduce revisions to those services from Sunday, 26 April 2015.
The following routes will have revised services:
Route 285: Tralee – Firies (Wednesday Only)
The revisions have been designed to improve travel opportunities by bus in the county to better meet the changing travel needs of both residents of Co. Kerry and its many visitors. Some areas will in future be served by services provided by Kerry Community Transport – please check individual timetables for details. Features of the new timetables include:
- More memorable clock-face timetables
- New - daily regular services between Castleisland and Tralee and between Ballybunion and Tralee.
- Increased levels of service year-round and especially during the summertime – on services to Dingle, Kenmare, Ballybunion and Ballyheigue, especially at weekends
- Better connections with rail services at Tralee and Killarney
- Better connections between Kerry Airport and Tralee
- Routeing more services directly to both Tralee IT and to Kerry Regional Hospital
Friday, 10th April, 2015