Revised Route 223, Cork - Monkstown - Ringaskiddy - Haulbowline and return effective 26 July 2015
As of 26 July 2015, the following amendments shall be introduced on Route 223, Cork - Monkstown - Ringaskiddy - Haulbowline and return following approval from the National Transport Authority:
- Route 223 services Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be extended to commence from and terminate at Haulbowline, Naval base. The National Maritime College will continue to be served en route.
- For College Terms only, an addional 07.25 service shall be introduced, which shall operate from Monsktown to CIT, via Rochestown Road, Douglas, Church Street, the N40, Sarsfield’s Road, Wilton Road and Model Farm Road, arriving 08.35 .The 07.10 from Haulbowline will now terminate in South Mall all year around
- The 15.50 from Cork to Haulbowline Naval Base shall now operate school terms only. In order to provide better access to the service for the schools located on South Douglas Road, this trip will now operate outbound via Summerhill South, Evergreen Road, South Douglas Road, Tramore Lawn and then re-join the Douglas Road at Endsleigh Estate.
- On Monday to Friday, the 07.40 and 08.10, 17.50 and 18.20 from Haulbowline to Cork will no longer operate via DePuy Synthes and the 18.20 and 19.20 from Cork to Haulbowline will no longer operate via DuPuy Synthes
- The 08.20 from Cork to Haulbowline shall no longer operate via Rochestown College
- In addition, the following extra services shall also be introduced Monday to Friday, which will operate all year around to serve Carrigmahon and Rochestown College
- An 08.30 from South Mall to Carrigmahon via Rochestown College
- A 09.00 from Carrigmahon to South Mall via Passage
- A 15.10 from South Mall to Rochestown College via Carrigmahon and Passage
- A 15.51 from Rochestown College to South Mall
Wednesday, 22nd July, 2015