Revised Route 223, Cork - Monkstown - Ringaskiddy - Haulbowline effective 31 August 2015
From Monday, 31 August 2015, the following additional amendments to Route 223, Cork - Monkstown - Ringaskiddy - Haulbowline shall come into effect:
- Services from South Mall to Haulbowline via the N28 at 06.15 and 07.05 shall now be extended to operate to Haulbowline, Naval Base and the 19.10 from Haulbowline to South Mall shall commence from Haulbowline (Naval Base) at 19.10
- The departure time of the 07.10 from Haulbowline has been advanced to 07.00 and the departure time of the 08.10 from Haulbowline has been advanced to 08.00 to improve the morning arrival times in the city centre.
- The 08.00 ex Haulbowline will no longer operate to Rochestown College. Passengers ex Haulbowline wishing to travel to Rochestown College are advised to alight the service at 08:29 at Rochestown Inn and board the 223 service passing Rochestown Inn at 08.38 destined for Rochestown College/Carrigmahon.
- The departure time of the 17.20 ex Haulbowline has been advanced to 17.10 to improve the arrival of services in the city centre.
- The 19.20 from Haulbowline shall no longer serve DePuy Synthes. Passengers wishing to travel from DePuy Synthes to Monsktown/Passage/Rochestown Road are advised to get the 19.13 from DePuy to Ringaskiddy Village, arrive approximately 19.14 and await the service passing through at 19.24
- The 15.50 School Term Service from Cork to Haulbowline shall no longer operate via Rochestown College. Passangers wishing to travel from Rochestown college to Haulbowline are now advised to board the 15.51 from Rochestown College destined for Cork and alight bus at Rochestown Inn at 15.54, to await the 223 service destined for Haulbowline at 16.08.
These changes have been approved by the National Transport Authority
Thursday, 20th August, 2015