Revised Route 2, Dublin Airport - Dublin - Arklow -Gorey - Enniscorthy- Wexford effective 27/09/2015
Bus Éireann wishes to advise customers of alterations to Route 2, Dublin Airport - Dublin - Arklow -Gorey - Enniscorthy - Wexford effective 27 September 2015.
The amendments are:
- The enhanced timetable will see BÉ services operate along the recently upgraded M11 (between Arklow and Dublin)
- Removal of the following stops from the route in both directions - O3 Arena, Kilmacanogue, Beehive, Ballincor & Jack White's Cross reducing overall run time.
- An additional stop at Knockmore, Arklow in both directions
- X2 services to operate Monday to Friday only
- Journey time has been reduced to only 2hours 25 minutes on certain services.
- Revised routeing within Dublin city:
Northbound - Leeson Street, Clare Street, Westland Row, Pearse Street, Custom House Quay
Southbound - Busaras, Westland Row, Merrion Square North, Leeson Street, Donnybrook
These changes have been authorised by the National Transport Authority
Saturday, 12th September, 2015