N2/M2 Corridor Network Update
Bus Éireann in conjunction with the National Transport Authority has recently carried out a review of the revised network of services on the N2/M2 corridor, introduced in April this year.
Following this review, a number of amendments to Routes 103, 105, 103X & 105X will be implemented, which will better suit the requirements of customers.
These amendments can be summarised as follows:
- Morning weekday departure times from Ratoath have been adjusted and all services now depart from Supervalu in the town centre, providing a more central terminus.
- Weekday departure times from Ashbourne to Dublin have also been adjusted to account for morning traffic congestion and to better meet the needs of morning commuters.
- All services to and from Dublin will operate via the N2 (R135) and Finglas Quality Bus Corridor, including stops in Coolquay and The Ward.
- All outbound services from Blanchardstown to Drogheda via Kilmoon Cross will now turn right from the N2 onto the R152 and stop by the Top Garage. This arrangement is already in place.
- New morning services (Monday to Saturday) from Drogheda departing at 05:30 and outbound from Blanchardstown Hospital at 07:15, providing Ashbourne and Ratoath with earlier morning services to and from Drogheda. These trips will not serve Tayto Park.
- Morning inbound services at 06:46 and 07:46 will now depart from Kilmoon Cross, rather than Tayto Park, and will travel direct to Ashbourne.
Routes 103X and 105X
- These weekday-only services have been further enhanced and adjusted to meet the needs of commuters to Dublin city centre, including the provision of services to the south city centre via Coolquay, and The Ward.
Revised timetables detailing all the stops served are now available, in advance of implementation on June 12th.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers for their continued support of public transport in Ratoath and Ashbourne and we look forward to welcoming you on board our improved services in the near future.
Tuesday, 7th June, 2016