Route 115 - Service Improvements
Bus Éireann in conjunction with the National Transport Authority has recently carried out a review of services on route 115.
Following this review, a number of amendments to our weekday services will be implemented on 26th June 2016, in line with customer feedback.
These amendments can be summarised as follows:
- Two new morning services from Kilcock to Dublin at 06:30 & 08:00, via Maynooth, increasing our commuter services from these locations at morning peak times.
- Two new services from Mullingar to Dublin:
- 10:40 via Kinnegad and Enfield, and direct to Dublin
- 14:40 serving all stops to Dublin
These new services will increase the number of departures from Mullingar into Dublin, reducing the current waiting time between services in the late morning and afternoon.
- Two new services from Dublin to Mullingar:
- 12:55 serving all stops to Mullingar
- 16:55 direct to Enfield, serving Kinnegad and Mullingar
These new services will increase the number of departures from Dublin to Mullingar, while also catering for evening commuters travelling to Enfield, Kinnegad and Mullingar, without diverting through Maynooth/Kilcock.
- A number of services have also been adjusted to account for morning and evening traffic congestion and to better meet the needs of commuters.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers for their continued support and patience during the implementation of changes to this route. We look forward to welcoming you on board our improved services in the near future.
Thursday, 16th June, 2016