Cork City Service Changes
Route 202: Apple Campus – Hollyhill – City Centre – Mahon Point Shopping Centre
During 2012, Bus Éireann in conjunction with the National Transport Authority carried out a review of their services in Cork City and an enhanced public transport network was introduced. Customer numbers have grown significantly over the last 4 years and numerous further enhancements to the network were introduced. Bus Éireann are now pleased to announce the following significant service enhancements to Route 202: Apple Campus – Hollyhill – City Centre – Mahon Point Shopping Centre which will be introduced from Sunday 26th June 2016.
The main features of the enhanced service offering are as follows:
- The weekday service will increase to every 10mins from its current every 15mins between 07:00 to 19:00 and every 20 mins until last service.
- The Saturday service will increase to every 20mins throughout the day
- The Sunday & Public Holiday service will increase to every 20mins throughout the day
- A number of weekday services will now serve the Monahan Road Business Park
- A revised peak hour routing between the City Centre & the Apple Campus
- All services will now operate in both directions on Ringmahon Road and will terminate at the back of Mahon Point Shopping Centre
These changes have been approved by the National Transport Authority.
The revised timetable is available here: Route 202: Apple Campus – Hollyhill – City Centre – Mahon Point Shopping Centre
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers for their continued support of public transport services in Cork City and we look forward to welcoming you on board our enhanced services in the near future.
If you have any feedback or suggestions in relation to the above please forward your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, 17th June, 2016