Customer Notice: Route 109A Service Improvements
Bus Éireann, in conjunction with the National Transport Authority, has recently carried out a review of services on Route 109A: Kells – Navan – Dunshaughlin – Ratoath – Ashbourne – Dublin Airport – Dublin City University. Following this review, a number of service improvements and timing changes will be implemented from Sunday, 31 July 2016.
The service enhancements are as follows:
- The route will now operate 24/7 with an hourly frequency throughout the night with additional departures as follows:
- From Kells – 22:40, 23:40, 00:40, 01:40 and 02:40
- From Dublin City Centre – 00:25, 01:25, 02:25, 03:25 and 04:25
- From Dublin Airport – 00:40, 01:40, 02:40, 03:40 & 04:40
- All service’s from Kells will now depart from a new terminus at the Lloyd Business Park at 40 minutes past the hour serving all stops as at present
- Services at night will now operate to/from the City Centre providing a 24 hour service linking Kells, Navan, Dunshaughlin, Ratoath and Ashbourne to Dublin City Centre.
The 02:40 from Kells and 04:25 from Dublin will not start operation until Monday, 1 August 2016
These changes have been approved by the National Transport Authority.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers for their continued support and patience during the implementation of changes to this route. We look forward to welcoming you on board our improved services in the near future.
Wednesday, 27th July, 2016