Customer Notice: Route 111X: Clonmellon – Delvin – Athboy – City Centre, effective 10 October 2016
Bus Éireann, in conjunction with the National Transport Authority, has recently carried out a review of services along the M3 Corridor and are pleased to announce the introduction of additional weekday departures from Athboy to Dublin which will operate as Route 111X: Clonmellon – Delvin – Athboy – City Centre. These additional services will be implemented from Monday, 10 October 2016.
The main features of Route 111X as follows:
- Two weekday morning services from Clonmellon/Delvin/Athboy to the City Centre.
- Two weekday daily evening services from the City Centre to Athboy/Delvin/Clonmellon.
- All services will operate to/from the City Centre via the M3 Motorway
- All services will operate via the Finglas QBC to ensure the quickest journey time
- All service’s will operate to/from the South City Centre serving the following stops:
- Wilton Terrace
- Merrion sq North
- Westland Row – Connections to the Dart Network
- Clonmellon will be linked to the City Centre for the first time.
- Customers for the Mater Hospital can alight at the Phibsboro and can board the evening services at Lower Dorset St.
These changes have been approved by the National Transport Authority.
Further improvements to services on the M3 Corridor will be announced in the coming weeks.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers for their continued support and patience during the implementation of changes to this route. We look forward to welcoming you on board our improved services in the near future.
Thursday, 6th October, 2016