Route 101: Drogheda – Balbriggan – Airport – City Centre Service Enhancements
Bus Éireann in conjunction with the National Transport Authority (NTA) are pleased to announce the introduction of service enhancements on Route 101: Drogheda – Balbriggan – Airport – City Centre from Sunday, 11 August 2019.
The main service enhancements are as follows:
• A new daily 4am departure from Drogheda to better serve shift patterns and early flights at Dublin Airport
• A service departing Drogheda every 20 minutes from 5am to 8am weekdays
• Increased daily later evening services from Drogheda with last service at midnight
• A service departing City Centre every 20 minutes from 14:45hrs until 19:15hrs weekdays
• Increased daily late evening departures from City Centre with services every hour from 20:30hrs until last service at 1.30am
Fares – Best value fares are available using your Leapcard where you can save up to 30% on the price of a Single Ticket.
If you have any feedback in relation to the revised service offering please forward your comments to email@example.com
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers for their continued support of the public transport services between Drogheda/Balbriggan & Dublin Airport/City Centre and we look forward to welcoming you on board our improved service in the near future.
The service changes/enhancements on Route 101 will be introduced on Sunday, 11 August 2019.
Friday, 26th July, 2019