Route 132, Dublin - Baltinglass - Tullow, effective 26 April 2015
Following a review of public transport services in counties Wexford & Carlow undertaken by the National Transport Authority following the cancellation of Expressway Route 5 services, Bus Éireann and Wexford Local Link will put in place a revised schedule of services to ensure ongoing connectivity is maintained. The revised schedule will be introduced from Sunday, 26 April 2015.
These changes include increased frequency and the extension of Route 132, (Dublin-Baltinglass-Tullow) to Bunclody. Wexford Local Link will provide a network of services connecting Route 132 with Bus Éireann Routes 2 and 4 providing onward travel to Dublin City and Airport, Waterford, New Ross, Wexford and Enniscorthy.
This revised network of services will deliver the following:
- Improved weekday frequency of direct services to/from Dublin
- Improved frequency of weekend services
- Extension of Route 132 to Bunclody
- Inclusion of Ballon and Kildavin Village on all services provided by Bus Éireann on Route 132 and by Wexford Local Link
- A range of connecting services provided by Wexford Local Link for onward travel to Dublin City, Dublin Airport, Waterford, New Ross, Wexford and Enniscorthy
These changes have been approved by the National Transport Authority.
Thursday, 16th April, 2015