Customer Notice - Additional 111X Services & 109B Rerouting
Bus Éireann are pleased to announce that in response to further customer feedback, additional service improvements will be introduced in the Trim area from Sunday, 27 November 2016. These changes will be introduced in conjunction with the service improvements previously announced.
Following the positive customer reaction to the recently introduced Route 111X service linking Athboy to the south city centre via the M3 Motorway, a similar service offering will now be introduced from Trim. This additional service will operate as follows:
- Depart Trim at 06.55, operating Batterstown and scheduled to arrive in Wilton Terrace at 08.23 approx.
- Depart Wilton Terrace at 17.30 and scheduled to arrive in Trim at 19.00
- To provide the quickest journey time this service will operate via the Finglas Rd QBC and serve the following stops:
- Abbey St/Beresford Place – Connections to Luas Red Line Services
- Westland Row (Pearse St Rail Station) – Connections to Dart Services
- Merrion Square
- Wilton Terrace
The routing of this service has been revised to now commence in the Knightsbrook area of Trim and will serve stops at Dublin Rd (Friars Park) & Boyne Bridge before operating via Bective, Kilmessan & Dunshaughlin to Dublin City Centre.
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers for their feedback in relation to the review of services in the Trim area, their continued support of public transport and we look forward to welcoming you on board our improved services in the near future.
The service enhancements on Route 111X and 109B will be introduced from week commencing Sunday, 27 November 2016 in conjunction with the changes on Route’s 111, 111A, 111X & 109B that were announced previously. All service changes have been approved by the National Transport Authority.
Monday, 21st November, 2016