Government legislation allows employers to purchase monthly and annual Taxsaver Commuter Tickets on behalf of their employees. The cost of your ticket is deducted automatically from your gross salary (before tax) resulting in savings of up to 52% on the cost of your commute. For full Bus Éireann Taxsaver Ticket information, please visit taxsaver.ie.
Taxsaver tickets are not valid on select and special services such as Eurolines, special event services (concerts or horse-race meetings), private hire or school transport services.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Address: Bus Éireann Taxsaver Section, Room 10, Main Building, Broadstone, Dublin 7, D07 X2AE.
TFI Go App
Bus Éireann Route 133 has been selected for a pilot run of the Transport For Ireland (TFI) Go app., for selected origin/destination points only.
For the moment no other routes are available. However, further routes will be added in due course as the TFI Go app is rolled out to other geographical areas.
Under the pilot, only selected Bus Éireann customers will be able to download the app and purchase 10 Journey tickets for Route 133:
- Adult or Student fares only (to be extended in the future)
- Fares are based on Origin and Destination stages selected
- Each journey taken consumes one of the 10 individual journeys
- This ticket will be a bi-directional ticket meaning customers can travel in either direction so long as the journey takes place between the selected origin and destination points on the ticket.
- A 10 Journey ticket is a book/carnet of 10 single journeys
- Tickets will expire 28 days after purchase regardless of whether the customer has activated all journeys or not.
- Once activated (used), a single journey ticket will remain active for 90 minutes