Route 115 & 115c Service Enhancements
Bus Éireann in conjunction with the National Transport Authority are pleased to announce the introduction of an enhanced bus service for our customers on the M4 Corridor between Mullingar & Dublin on Sunday, 14 October 2018. This enhanced network will see significant increases in service frequency on Route’s 115 & 115C across all days of the week
The changes to the individual routes are as follows:
The current Route 115 will be enhanced to provide a core hourly service from Mullingar & a core half hourly service from Kilcock (Monday to Saturday) with a core 2 hourly service from Mullingar & a core hourly service from Kilcock (Sundays/Public Holidays). A summary of the main enhancements to the timetable are as follows:
- Weekday frequency will increase by almost 50% along the whole corridor.
- Saturday frequency will increase by almost 50% along the whole corridor.
- Sunday/Public Holiday frequency will more than double with first departures now at 06:40 from Mullingar & 07:29 from Kilcock.
- The 6am, 6:30am, 7am & 07:20am from Mullingar will no longer serve Kilcock & Maynooth and provide an improved journey time to the city centre.
- A new 1am departure from Dublin serving all stops to Mullingar will operate every day including Sundays & Public Holidays.
- Connections at Enfield to facilitate customers travelling to/from Kilcock & Maynooth in the AM & PM peak.
The current Route 115a will now be called Route 115c and provide a local service between Mullingar & Kilcock via Killucan & Summerhill and a local service linking Longwood to Enfield.
- Increased level of service across all days of the week.
- A service will now operate on Sunday’s/Public Holidays for the first time
- Connections available at Kilcock to Route 115 services to/from Dublin
- Connections available at Enfield to both Route 115 & Irish Rail services to/from Dublin
Fares – Best value fares are available using your Leapcard. Save up to 30% on the price of a Single Ticket or use a zonal product for best value multi journey fares.
If you have any feedback in relation to the revised service offering please forward your comments to email@example.com
Bus Éireann would like to thank our customers for their continued support of the public transport services on this corridor and we look forward to welcoming you on board our improved services in the near future.
The service enhancements on Route’s 115 & 115c will be introduced on Sunday, 14 October 2018 and have been approved by the National Transport Authority.
Thursday, 4th October, 2018