Route 350, Galway â€“ Doolin - Ennis, new timetable effective 11 May 2014
As part of an ongoing review of public transport services in Clare and Galway undertaken by the National Transport Authority, Bus Éireann will introduce a revised combined Route 350, Galway – Doolin – Cliffs of Moher - Ennis which will commence on Sunday, 11 May 2014.
This revised bus timetable has been designed to combine the operations of the following routes:
- Route 50: Galway – Lisdoonvarna – Doolin - Cliffs of Moher
- Route 337: Doolin – Lisdoonvarna – Ennis
- Route 423: Galway - Kinvara
Enhancements to the bus timetable include:
- Improved clock face frequency of services
- Standard routing for all services
- Enhanced summer timetable
- Daily services from Galway to Ennis via Doolin, the Cliffs of Moher & the Burren
- Forms part of “The Wild Atlantic Way” Tourist Route.
- Earlier departures from Galway allowing day trips to the Burren, Doolin and the Cliffs of Moher.
- Improved interchange opportunities for customers at Galway Bus/Rail Station
- Improved interchange opportunities for customers at Ennis Bus/Rail Station
The changes to Route 350 will come into effect on Sunday, 11 May 2014 and have been approved by the National Transport Authority.
Routes 50, 337 and 423 will no longer operate from this date and are replaced by Route 350.
These charge will also affect Route 434, Galway - Gort.
Monday, 28th April, 2014