Changes to Expressway Route 40 Fares
Customers, please note that on and from Wednesday, 19 February 2020, there will be changes to some fares on Expressway Route 40 as follows:
Fares from Cork to Waterford:
- Cork to Midleton, Castlemartyr, Killeagh, Youghal, Grange: Reduced fares of €7 Single, €10 Return
- Cork to Dungarvan: Current promotional fares of €7 Single, €10 Return will become permanent
- Cork to Leamybrien, Kilmacthomas, Kilmeaden: Reduced fares of €15 Single, €20 Return
- Cork to Waterford: Current promotional fares of €15 Single, €20 Return will become permanent
Fares from Waterford to Cork:
- Waterford to Kilmacthomas, Leamybrien: Reduced fares of €5 Single, €9.50 Return
- Waterford to Dungarvan: Current promotional fares of €5 Single, €9.50 Return will become permanent
- Waterford to Grange, Youghal, Killeagh, Castlemartyr, Midleton: Reduced fares of €15 Single, €20 Return
- Waterford to Cork: Current promotional fares of €15 Single, €20 Return will become permanent
There will be no change to the fares on Bus Éireann PSO routes 240, 241, 260, 261 & 362, which are set by the National Transport Authority (NTA).
Expressway will offer the lowest Bus Éireann prices for single and return journeys on services along this route.
Travel will only be permitted on the product (Expressway or Bus Éireann PSO) that the ticket is purchased for. Tickets which are not issued as route specific, such as multi-leg tickets or point to point Taxsaver tickets, will not be impacted and can continue to be used for both products.
Bus Éireann and Expressway would like to thank all our customers for their continued support of the public transport services on this corridor and we look forward to welcoming you on-board our services in the near future.
Tuesday, 11th February, 2020