Roadworks affecting Cork Route 220/220X
Cork County Council have advised that in order to facilitate roadworks, R612 Crosshaven Road will be closed to traffic from 07:00 on Monday, 10 May 2021, until midnight on Friday, 28 May 2021.
As a result Route 220/220X will operate as follows:
Route 220 outbound to Crosshaven should operate as normal from Carrigaline on R612 to junction at O’Leary’s Cross. At O’Leary’s Cross turn right to travel on R612 towards Myrtleville. Continue ahead via Forge Cross; Myrtleville Cross; Goat’s Cross following R612 until junction with Brightwater.At junction with Brightwater, turn right, continuing ahead via Brightwater to junction with Church Bay Road. At junction with Church Bay Road, turn left and continue ahead towards Crosshaven Village.
For services resuming return journey to Cork City/Ballincollig, at junction with Church Bay Road and Crosshaven Village (Cronin’s Pub) continue on to roundabout, travelling around roundabout and taking exit to return to Church Bay Road, operating diversion in reverse order.
We regret that the following stops will not be served
- Royal Cork Yacht Club 245201 (inbound)
- Royal Cork Yacht Club 245081 (outbound)
- The Grand 245091 (outbound)
- The Grand 245141 (inbound)
- Crosshaven Boat Yard 245131 (inbound)
- Buckley’s Pub 245121 (inbound)
- Buckley’s Pub 245101 (outbound)
- Crosshaven 245111 (inbound)
- Crosshaven 231841 (outbound)
Friday, 7th May, 2021